Hanoi Sapa bus tour 2 days 1 night in hotel daily departure from Hanoi. In this tour, traveler will have 1 night experience in 3 star or 4 star hotel.
Main points: Visit: Sapa, Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (lunch, dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up for bus transfer to Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (breakfast, lunch)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Bus Hanoi – Sapa round way
- 2 bottles of water, tissue/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as mentioned
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time on bus
GOOD TO KNOW
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
So helpful over WhatsApp- arranged everything and a local pick up- could’nt have asked for more- Even arranges a vegetarian meal for me
We went on a Halong Bay day tour with Haiphong tours and have nothing to complain about. Everything was nicely arranged and organised. Good value for money. Mr Phuong was... read more
Staff very friendly.. cruise is clean and comfortable.. enjoy the boad ride trip. the scene of the location is nice and beautiful. Great care from Cindy and Tomi for my... read more
We took a Halong Bay day tour in Oct 2019. We contact Mr Phuong via Whatsapp to book the tour and also requested a private transfer from Haiphong to the... read more
Fantastic day. Picked up promptly by driver, and handed over to guide upon arrival at marina. Food was good, views were amazing and the itinerary included beach time, a cave... read more
Fantastic tour of the islands by boat. Food on board was really good. Three stops, all a bit busy but not overcrowded. All topped off with a beautiful sunset over... read more
We just had the best family holiday on the Calypo Bay 2... The service was outstanding and the staff were amazing, we were wined and dined like royalty. The activities... read more